This week on the Joy the Baker Podcast, Joy and Tracy talk gift giving. Yep. We’re in the full holiday swing. There’s just no denying it! Let’s talk about who to give what this year. Yes… there’s booze involved. There always is.
And! Since Oprah has retired her Favorite Things from television, Joy and Tracy and picking up her slack here. There are far less screaming women though… like none, really. Phew.
1. Tracy’s magic Hope in a Jar.
2. Moroccan Oil hair treatment. Fancy treats!
4. It smells like Christmas at Tracy’s house thanks to Meyer’s Soy Candles.
5. Joy is obsessed with Truffle Salt. It makes popcorn and scrambled eggs taste real fancy.
6. Because every girl can dream. Le Creuset Pots.
7. Tracy goes for the Truffle Oil.
8. Fancy aged balsamic vinegar. Worth every penny!
There’s also Nathan’s gift guide with stainless steel ice cubes!
Tracy’s Christmas tree is just so lovely!
I love when a lady can enjoy a cold beer in a hot shower. Mega Tracy!!
Also.. keep an eye out for Your Fashion Story Football edition. It’s helping me through the next two months… for sure.
Thank you for listening! We’re so glad you’re here!